Here you can find useful information on how to place an order with us, with various examples and charts to help you decide on the type of fastening, metal plating and finish that suit your products brief. If you have any special requirements for unique custom fixings such as screw threaded rivets, flat folding clips, food picks, buttons, buckles, self adhesive backed badges, magnetic components, cufflink chain links or bars, etc please contact us as we like to challenge ourselves and most bespoke components can be custom made.
We show below examples of the type of 2D and 3D art work that you can expect to receive from us once you are happy with the written quotation provided by email. All design proofs must be approved and a payment made in full prior to manufacturing your customised products in order to fund your project. Larger orders between 10k - 50k badges required by existing clients only are welcome to pay in two installments by making a 75% deposit upfront and the remaining 25% payment on completion of production but prior to delivery of goods.
References from previous clients such as Disney, Bacardi, Lyle & Scott, Team GB, BT, Ford, etc are available on request if need be. Feel free to read our wonderful feedback from the worlds leading brands and buy with confidence. We are always happy to post free samples of previous products made which include enamel lapel pins, metal badges and cufflinks for quality checking before you commit to buy. Please read our T&Cs for further information how we operate. NOTE: We can fast track orders within 7- 10 days to accommodate urgent deadlines. Our standard lead time for wholesale pin badges or personalised products is 15 days.
We have outlined in six simple steps how our ordering process operates to save you time with general enquiries.
These are examples of our modern coloured hard enamel and plain metal badge designs that we prepare for our clients based on the product you would like us to manufacturer for you.
Here you can see how 3D metal badge designs look once made into a physical prodcuct. 3D badges are the most exspensive option due to the extra work involved with either bevelling edges or contoured surfaces.
This shows how soft enamel can be painted on to 3D badges to add colour to recessed details. NOTE: Hard enamel can only be used to fill flat 2D metal pin badges. Another great alternative if you need your badges, keyrings or cufflinks to be identical to your brief is to use slick looking off set printing where your design is directly printed on to the hard enamel surafce, perfect for luxury branding.
Our most popular products such as hard enamel badges and solid base metal badges can be plated with any of the above finishes to suit. Badges with recessed details work well with a contrasting matt sandblasted and polished finishes, antique plating works equally aswell for contrast with recessed areas remaining darker and raised parts highlighted with the coloured plating. All products can have a polished, brushed, sandblasted, frosted, antique or satin finish applied to suit. Please refer to our enamel badge or metal badge pages for examples of products created with various finishes.
We are fully Hatton Garden trained gold smiths and can hand make any bespoke jewellery design from a single one off piece of jewellery to hand crafting products in mass for wholesale from any type of precious or base metal alloy.
Unusual unique products that need to be secured discretly on to belts, hats, bags, clothing, cars, and wallets require revits, flat split clips or strong magnets. We have experience with this to help clients ceate unique products with little fuss.
Our chains can be supplied in silver, gold or antique plated metal. We can produce any type of metal product using the fixings above. Products range from pendants, cufflinks, pin badges, tie bar clips, lapel pins, key rings, brooches and earrings. If you need a particular style of fastening that isn't shown please email us a photo and we should be able to source this for you.
All premium merchandise and our most commonly used enamel pins can be enamelled with any pantone colour to match your company branding or promotion. Simply select the colour code you want and we will do the rest.